This demo shows how all Standard Fields from Gravity Forms work together with Gravity Forms To Excel Addon.
• Fill out the Gravity Form Standard Fields with sample data
• Type in your email address
• Type in the captcha
• Submit the form
The resulting Excel file will be emailed to the email address you typed in the form.
This is the Excel template which is used.
In this demo/sample we will show you the principle usage of the plugin GF2Excel. You will see how to use Gravity Form to create a native Excel form.
If you are not interested in reading the sample details, but just want to see how the demo works in action jump directly down to the from.
As a prerequisite we assume, that you have Gravity Forms and WP4Office-GF2Excel installed and acticated.
Step 1: Create Gravity Form
- Download the demo form export file wp4office-gf2excel-gift-certificate.json by right(ctrl)-click on the link and select “Save target as…”
- In the dashboard select Dashboard > Forms > Import/Export and then select the tab “Import Forms”
- Select the file “gift-certificate.json” and click on “Import” to start the import of the sample form
- In the dashboard select Dashboard > Forms > Forms to check if the sample form with the name “Gift Certificate” appears in the list
Step 2: Create form settings
- Download the demo Excel file wp4office-gf2excel-gift-certificate.xlsx by clicking on the link
- In the dashboard open the list of Gravity Forms Dashboard > Forms > Forms
- Open the form settings of the form “Gift Certificate” by selecting “Settings” below the form name in the list
- Open the plugin Tab “WP4Office-GF2Excel”
- Upload the file wp4office-gf2excel-gift-certificate.xlsx as the Excel Template file
- Type in “1” as the Excel sheet index
- Select both notification email checkboxes
- Save the settings by clicking on “Update Settings”